Information We Collect
- Personal Information. We do not collect Personal Information. Personal Information is information that identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your device.
- Information you provide. We may collect your information when you communicate with us.
The Service may use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
How We Use Information
- Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
- Non-Personal Information. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number).
- Legal Reasons. We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues; protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of BlackBird Soft, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
The Service may display ads served by AdMob, which may lead you to some external website. We are not responsible for the content of the external website.
The Service may contain links to other websites and applications. The fact that the Service links to a website or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that BlackBird Soft endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of our affiliation with that third party. BlackBird Soft is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites to which you chose to access from the Service. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of those websites when exiting the Service.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we are not legally obligated to retain the record.
BlackBird Soft is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
Policy Regarding Children
The Service is not geared toward children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information we will delete such information from our files as quickly as possible.